Thursday 29 September 2011

Grrrrrrrrrrrr..






Jumpsuit - YDE
Jacket - Edgars
Necklace  - Stole from mom
Bag - YDE
Shades - YDE
Shoes - Sissy Boy
Ring - Gift from a friend
Bangles - Woolies

Two in one, leapord say hi to colour block, YDE comrade, just some of the titles was throwing around for this blog entry...Went for grrrrrr, cause I feel dangerous, oooh I feel so dangerous. If I wanted to, if it was my desire I swear to you, I could take over the world. But it is not my desire nor my wish, I'll leave that to the Obama's and the likes:) I told you life was a cycle, all good and bad things come to an end. Fear Love fear love fear love fear love. Lets make sure love outlasts fear though, ok? Ok!

Hope you having fun:)

1 comment:

  1. awhooo!I love the jumpsuit...looking fab Sulz!I think I've got a girl crush on your style.hehehe!

    ReplyDelete