Thursday 29 September 2011

Pinky Ponkie :)









Jeans - Woolies
Jacket - Ishi
Sheer Blouse - Soya Concepts
Shoes - Truworths
Sling bag - Mr Price
Bracelets - Mr Price
Shades - Edgars


How slick is my bald head? Only the best barber in town the country! He only costs R25 ya'all. Im sure their arent alot of guys (males) that read this, but still, this is how a bald head is supposed to look like! If its anything but this, demand yo moola back immediately!  I forgot to mention that I had some kind of food poisoning and was bed ridden for a couple of days, which is why my eyes are a tad bit puffy and why I was away from my dear blogging. But Im back...... and alive and dangerous gorgeous, arent I just? I felt like such a lady yesterday:)

In the iconic words of Luther Vandross, Love the one you with!

2 comments: