Monday 4 July 2011

Another 2nd Chance...

So I have deviated from the main purpose of this blog or atleast what I had envisioned for it. I wanted fashion posts, traveling posts, pics showing my perfectly splendid Eastern Cape, (where Im from and currently reside). But that’s not exactly how things penned out, so far. There has been a lot of writing, a lot of pity parties blah blah blah….hmm but I keep telling myself I’m new at this and because I enjoy it so much I will not  stop (even if my blog page is dark and depressing), I just wont do it. I hope you tell yourself that tooJ STAY WITH ME!

Let me explain, firstly,  I can’t take pics because I’m alone half the time (willingly by the way) or with colleagues in the office and I really don’t want all my pics to be inside an office building that’s just disturbing, on so many different levels. So although I’ve been putting together some crazy outfits and I mean Gnarls Barkley Crazy, and its a mission for me to take pics of them, its either my surroundings aren’t too inspiring and when they are, I’m alone…get my dilemma?

I know it helps to have a partner, and by that I mean romantic partner, because  he/she will be with you when you wake, right up until you sleep (I assume). Translating into plenty of awesome opportunities to take lovely pics, all day! But alas I don’t, I am extremely single, hehehe and I’m probably the last of a dying breed in this lovely blog world of ours. All the bloggers whom I love and follow have boyfriends, husbands, fiancés and all their relationships look and sound sooooo dreamy you know. Hmmm oh how I wait patiently for that day, it excites me just to think about him actually, I can even smell my future unknown lovers body odour….he smells delicious I tell ya! Hehehehe askies that’s me getting carried away J

All I wanted to say was Hi, hope you well, be patient with me, I love you just for reading my blog, I really do, watched the most awesome movie this weekend, Its Kind Of A Funny Story, loved it, watched it twice, also wanted to share with you my latest greatest find, EVER, her name is Emily she cooks, makes awesome jewelry and she's also a ………..drum roll 1…..2…..3 a bloody freakn FASHIONISTA! My kind of fashionista nogal, the hmmmm how can I put this? The clean one? I’ll explain what I mean by that later. But please go to her blog  Cupcakes and Cashmere  and you’ll most definitely love it. I swear, I cross my heart and hope to die! Oh and she's engaged too!

P.S. I am reading Conversations With God right now….ashamed to say, but its kinda like my third attempt. But it’s going very well this time around. I'm going through it very slowly. Anywho have to bounce. I LOVE LIFE, I LOVE YOU, I LOVE GOD, I LOVE 2ND CHANCES!



No comments:

Post a Comment