Tuesday 19 July 2011

It aint me its the S(o)(u)n....


Its the sun, I swear!



Wow don’t know where to start. Im feeling so calm, so happy. I know right? Really? In a world where it sells so well to be depressed! Stole that last line from Floetry…Well yes, I am happy. No one particular reason, but Ill try give you some of them. 1. I realized how everything that happens to me is kinda determined by me. I am in charge here, I am the captain you know. Had an awful situation with my colleagues recently and kinda brushed it off and re-focused my energies on something else, work! It has been liberating actually, I was forgetting how good I am at what I do. The tremendous amount of potential I have. I know, blow that horn of yours why don’t you! Hahaha but I figure if I can be my worst critic I should be my own biggest fan too, yes? 2. Came back from an awesome weekend at home. Had so much fun watching TV, raiding my stylish mother’s wardrobe, I got some stuff actually and ill be posting some items up…glorious! Had to leave some clothes behind cause I didn’t have enough space in my suitcaseL 3. Conducted a surprise radio interview on my friend Asanda Maqabuka….she just got me re-inspired (is there such a word) all over again. 4. Have discovered some great bloggers lately! Just love them, will tell you more soon. Wow bay-siii-kha-lllllly, good blog reader, things are sunny, peachy infact.

P.S. Do me a favour, misbehave, break the rules. Just don’t hurt nobody…



Think Craig Davids - Im walking Away....
 
Harem Pants- Edgars
Tweed Blazer - Love Movement, Fochsini
Shoes- Mr Price (Oh yes)
Vest - Pick n Pay
Black Sling Bag - Mr price

1 comment: