Saturday 20 August 2011

Let Loose....




 
Blazer - Im sure you know by now
Dress - Mr Price
Belt - YDE
Floral Sling Bag - Mr Price
Opaques
Black Pumps - Mr Price
  
Was a tad bit late for work yesterday, so quickly put this together, kinda like my safe outfit. Hassle free, but comes out looking awesome. Watch out for my next post, I actually want to write about the dominant trend I see in fashion circles where the intentions are to look genius rather than beautiful, by that I mean letting clothes enhance the beauty one already has not cover or confuse it...Anywho that’s for later, so last night was supposed to go to that Women’s Month gig I told you about it in the previous post. Unfortunately didn’t make it, but was asked to play at one of my favourite clubs in KWT, The Rock. Had a fab time, havnt DJ'd in a while, coz I’m such a worry wart....So last night I just let it rip, let loose and had soooo much fun. I was so pleased with my sets, and that doesn’t happen too often, that’s how hard I am on myself...Anywho hope you well and happy:) Going home today!!!!!!Too excited!

Just Let Loose..

No comments:

Post a Comment