Thursday 11 August 2011

Put a spRING on it..




Maxi Floral dress - YDE
Belt - YDE
Leather Jacket-  Edgars
Bag - Foschini
Shades - YDE
Ring - Presie from a friend
Bracelets - Gtown Fest


Im tryna write less and post more pics, which I will do, trust and believe. So no major life lessons or epiphanies from moi today, loving the sunny weather in KWT though. Oh and have been having problems with my skin, more specifically blemishes, have never been huge on make-up and all so went out and bought myself some ish that my friends swear by...So cant wait to get home and start the regimen....Hahaha if my skin starts peeling off, don’t ask. Oh just remembered, hadn’t worn this dress for eons, so when I saw this post from one of my fav SA bloggers, I got a light bulb moment! Oh visit her blog peeps, she has some coolio stuff AND she's also an ELLE intern....ahh not jealous at aaaaallll!Love Love Love and more Love....

2 comments:

  1. Wow... amazing pics

    I love the handbag ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dankie:) Im new at this handbag thing, must say Im loving it! M increasing my handbag, heel and accessory collection, might just order something from you:) Checked out your jewelry, AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete