Wednesday 17 August 2011

Silver Gold and LIFE!!!


Bolero Jacket - Pick n Pay
White Vest - Pick n Pay
Harem Pants - Edgars
Jewlery - Truworths/ Mr Price
Black Pumps - Mr Price
 
Goooood Dzzayyy:)

Very chilled day today, nothing much happening. Having a Womens Month function at work soon, so planning my outfit, really not good at formal DO's, but what I do know for sure is I aint stepping out that door, unless I look absolutely dashing! Cant wait. Saw this LIFE piece (above) and thought it fitting I share it wit ya'all. So true and so relevant for my life at the mo...Anywho trust you liked my chilled, cheap blinged up outfit. Hope you having an awesome day whenever, wherever (Shakira style) you are, when reading this. I know Im grateful you made the time for it:)

Love....

No comments:

Post a Comment