Thursday 13 October 2011

All star-ry eyed




Jeans - Levis
Blazer - Foschini
Vest - Truworths
Scarf - Mr Price
Bag- Flea Market
Necklace - Mr Price

I know I know. Sit down Judge Judy! Yes, this is my first All Star/Converse sneaker. Shameful I know. I said SIT DOWN! I have one now, ok! Lets not focus on the past! Anywho felt so spot on yesterday, peeps thought I wass dancing while in fact i was just walking in rhythm. It had THAT effect on me. This, this right here, this right here (All Star) is revolutionary. Can't wait to put it together with my other rags. Actually want to wear it with the maxi dress I wore on my previous post. Feel my vision? HOTNESS! Oh and it already has a story to tell, was tryna be ARTistic and take a pic while standing next to or ontop of the paint thingy majiggy. I tried and in the process my new revolutionary sneaks got smudged...if you look closely u'll see that there are infact 2 red lines that do not belong there....hmm excited for the next story we gonna create together!

Life is a beautiful thing you know. Love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment