Wednesday 5 October 2011

Stoned Age Trends….


My Queen, Nkhensani Nkosi.
This would be Oluchi
Lerato Moloi
Check that clutch out



That would be Alek Wek, yes.

This is a lady I have looked up to since the tender age of 11. At the time she was on the cover of True Love magazine, she talked of spirituality, doing things that make you happy, love and all the things I used to think of, but could not explain or put in words, she said, and oh so eloquently. Nkensani Nkosi has some sort of mythical goddess thing goin on there, really she….I don’t know. She is a lady, an African Womaaan, so was looking through her Stoned Cherrie website and realized that she has been on this color blocking wagon since van toeka af. She is showing the world the REAL AFRIKA! I will meet her one day and oh man….BOOOM, FIRE!

No comments:

Post a Comment