Saturday 8 October 2011

Its a Cole world and I like it!


Now am I Living to get paid just slaves for a wage all week
I cant do no 9 to 5 told my momma “sorry”
I cant do no suit and tie, no I want the glory
If you knew me know my life is like a movie starring me
Pardon me, if it seems that Im following my dreams
I aint reading off the script that they picked for me
I aint pissed, naw couldn’t give a shit hardly
I be shitting on them niggas that was shitting on me
Will I live or will I die before they get to know me
If I go I know the ones that’s pouring liquor for me
And I know the fake niggas really hating on me
Knew that I was 'bout to blow so they was waiting on me

Can I live - J Cole (Warm Up Mixtap)

Is the world ready? Are they? What a talent, the fact that he can actually rhyme AND he's hot too, don't
bother me at all. Oooh! Was introduced to J Cole, probably what, 2 years ago. He said it all, I swear he was living in my brain,  he made a nice, cosy home for himself there. He spoke of my struggles, hopes and hustle like he was living it. Witty too. Anyways, if u havent had the pleasure of hearing him do his ish, you will here of him soon enough. Don't want to over explain him, after all art is best experienced, not told right?

No comments:

Post a Comment