Wednesday 8 June 2011

Thick and Sexy Please...



Wanted to post these pics yesterday, but was just so bummed that no1 commented on my previous post. Me and my high expectations!!! So gave myself a nice talking to and realized this is not about that, itS about me getting outside my comfy zone and spreading my wings. Yes, some people might not see, appreciate or have time for me when I want them to see, appreciate or have time for me. PEEPS HAVE LIVES TOO SULLY. So until then Ill keep making this space my safe haven, a room of my own. 
So moving straight along
I'm into plus size, fat, round, big boned, robust (take your pick) models and how they put together their clothes, its an OBSESSION actually. 
It really is a pity we don't have too many of them in our mags, because quite frankly the Kate's, Tyras, Naomi's, Beyonces are all a minority in the REAL world.
. So anywho one of my goals is to be a jeans wear ambassador, kinda like Fikile Moeti and the other Levis girls.
Reason being I love my body, absolutely f-n love it...But its a Mission-Impossible getting a perfect fit.
So I want to take on the good fight on behalf of all the other PHAT ASSES..Wish me luck...
Check out these Vogue Italia models mense...
FA-A-LAMING!!

3 comments:

  1. That first model is not fat!But I love the rest...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha ok fat, i guess is relative.. But ke in this instance we are refering to anything that would shock Anna Wintour into taking of her glasses and leavin any fashion show these ladies would appear in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HOW PHAT IS ur Ass ?

    ReplyDelete