Tuesday 7 June 2011

This would be MOI...

I simply adore this pic, besides the fact that I look dashing in it, it gives me hope. And no, that hope has nothing to do with the light shining through the blinds ( although I could write a whole essay on the symbolism of it all, I'll refrain from such).
I'v  always had a great love for clothes and putting them together to create breathtaking outfits, since I was a piki-nini. But as the years went by, I grew older, got distracted, got my heart broken, failed and failed again, basically  I was against the
ropes for quite a while.
This pic reminds me of my love for everything niccce...
 The mighty strength within.
YDE dress 
Foschini Leather jacket
Mr Price denim shirt
Mr Price silk pumps
Black Pick nPay Leggings
Revlon Red lipstick (Award winning:)

*Oh and by the way had this dress for ages before I finally wore it, It was the thought of sharing my thunder thighs with the whole world that frightened me. But must say, the reactions I got were nothing but awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment